Saturday, June 03, 2006

The World Cup

Further to this, I want to add my own two cents on the World Cup. It's pretty simple - here it is:

I want England to get beat. I want them to be humiliated. I want them to be embarrassed and disgraced. I want everyone who's flying the St. George's Cross to be bitterly dissapointed. I want the little kids with the flag painted on their face to be distraught and cry so that the paint runs down their little cheeks. I want it to be as painful and excruciating as possible. I want to see Beckham crying. I want to Rooney get injured really, really badly. I want to see them torn to shreds. I want to see their chauvinistic, fat, ugly, racist support, each and every one of them, deflated and looking as pathetic as possible.

And then I want to see Brazil or Germany win.

That's all I want.

Powered by Blogger